A forum for the indifferent, malcontent, misfit, and lutraphobic

Disclaimer - This blog contains opinions basted with one or more of the following: logic, satire, irony, bitter thoughts, self-deprecation, and purely by accident, humor - and no, it's not in Latin.

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fruit of the Booms



Dear Infidels,

Please keep up the good work of adding more layers of security.  I think more Air Marshals is the only logical way to keep me from detonating a bomb on an airplane (ignoring my incompetence of course).  Profiling is out of the question - Allah knows I'm just a simple Al-Qaeda operative from Yemen with a one-way ticket and a narc of a dad.  

Hey, at least running a 4 year-old through a body scanner will provide me with a fun laugh to break up the bureaucracy prior to boarding the next flight.  My first trip was such a drag:
Man Do I Hate The Holiday Travel
Yours Truly,
Umar Farouk "The Pantywaist Bomber" Abdulmutallub

No comments:

Post a Comment